It is a cross-reliquary made of gilded wood with inlaid mirrors, curvilinear corners and rays at its intersection. Rest on a reel stand, flanked by four angels in the corners. The set is the work of Gregorio de la Portilla, Tomás de la Sierra and Francisco Fernández, who made it in 1729. It can be see on a throne of spectacular dimensions, embossed leather style "cordoban", made by Melchor Gutiérrez and carried on his shoulders by 70 brothers. It has four angels in its corners that carry the symbols of the Eucharist and the Brotherhood, and on the sides a sculpture of the "Piey" and an image of the "Pain Mother".